APR Graduate Associate Scheme
Why choose APR for your graduate career?
APR’s graduate programme will provide a great start to your actuarial career, allowing you to:
- Be part of a small and very select team of outstanding graduates – we only take on the very best and we won’t compromise on quality, as demonstrated by client feedback and our actuarial exam record.
- Receive the best training that any actuarial employer offers, so that this quality is translated into practical skills to help our clients and your own development.
- Experience an unrivalled variety in your work through exposure to different types of client businesses, and even different sectors of actuarial work, gaining a broader range of experience than in most traditional programmes.
- Make a difference very early on in your APR career, working on stimulating assignments with a broad range of clients, and quickly developing your own actuarial network.
- Be well rewarded financially, through both top-quartile basic salary and early participation in our bonus and profit-share arrangements – as a small firm we are able to reward you directly for your contribution to our success.