APR Graduate Associate Scheme
Why choose APR for your graduate career?
APR’s graduate programme will provide a great start to your actuarial career, allowing you to:
- Be part of a small and very select team of outstanding graduates – we only take on the very best and we won’t compromise on quality, as demonstrated by client feedback and our actuarial exam record.
- Receive some of the best training that any actuarial employer offers, so that this quality is translated into practical skills to help our clients and your own development.
- Enjoy unrivalled variety in your work through exposure to different types of client businesses, and even different sectors of actuarial work, giving you a greater breadth of experience than in most traditional programmes.
- Make a difference very early on in your APR career, working on stimulating assignments with a broad range of clients, and quickly developing your own actuarial network.
- Be well rewarded financially, through both top-quartile basic salary and early participation in our bonus and profit-share arrangements – as a small firm we are able to reward you directly for your contribution to our success.
Follow the links below for further information about APR's graduate programme and also to wider external resources.