Once again APR staff excel in exam results
As is becoming an almost routine occurrence, APR’s staff have had another fantastic set of results in the recent actuarial exams, with an overall pass rate of 89%. While the number of individual achievements is too great to list, some highlights include:
- All five of our CT8 entrants (Adam Smith, Ben Slater, Dennis Wang, Deven Rickaby and James Cooper) passed, despite the overall pass rate for the subject of just 31%.
- Adam, Dennis and Deven also passed an additional two exams, achieving a total of three passes each in a single session.
- Our most recent graduate intake of Ajay Kotecha, David Bennett, Jack Davies, Kate Gerhard and Michael Scanlon passed all of the exams they sat, clocking up ten passes and showing us how to make a great start with an actuarial career.
- Our three Student Actuarial Analysts, Chris Nash, Carianne Wilson and Morgan Smith-Woodhams, provided us with a clean sweep in the Actuarial Analyst exams. Chris and Morgan now only have one more exam to pass before they achieve full CAA status.
- Ian Angus passed CP3 and SA2, his last two outstanding exams before FIA fellowship.
Well done, everyone!