APR Junior Analyst Scheme
What is the Junior Analyst Scheme?
- As early as 2017, APR began recruiting highly talented school leavers who, whilst working at APR, studied with the IFoA to become Certified Actuarial Analysts (CAA).
- Our experience of taking school leavers on was overwhelmingly positive, with all of them thriving on client projects and some going on to pursue additional actuarial qualifications after attaining the CAA qualification.
- In October 2021, we were disappointed to hear that the CAA qualification was closed to new applicants. However, APR is keen to continue taking on school leavers as we believe that the traditional university route is not the best fit for everyone.
- Building on our analysts' successes over the last 5 years, we have since developed an internal school leaver programme, allowing successful candidates the opportunity to earn and learn while developing useful skills and experience.
Why Join APR?
- This is an opportunity to "earn while you learn" by developing both technical and professional skills without accumulating student debt.
- We place a strong focus on work life balance and strive to make sure that no one is overworked.
- We give you the chance to control your career and pick a specialism you enjoy, such as life insurance, general insurance, pensions or a non-traditional area.
- We know what differentiates the best actuarial students, and our industry-leading training will enable you to stand out from the crowd.
- We provide a comprehensive study support package to all actuarial students. Regular study leave and revision materials come as standard.
- We offer flexible working conditions from the start and after your first year with us we can discuss the best working arrangement to suit you
- We offer both a competitive salary and early participation in our bonus and profit-sharing arrangements.