Can Non Life Insurers Generate Better Investment Returns? (London)
In this talk, Simy Prakash of Ernst & Young will pprovide a backdrop to the current macro-economic environment and look at why insurers should consider reviewing their investment strategy.
Key considerations include:
– Overview of Strategy Setting including risk / return objective.
– Setting a strategic Asset Allocation framework.
– Liquidity, operational & currency considerations.
– Asset managers – guidelines, asset classes, sizing and approaches.
– Market Timing.
– Liability / regulatory / currency / operational considerations.
Tuesday 2 October 17:30 – 20:00 (17:30 sign-in for a 18:00 start). Sandwiches and drinks will be served after the talk. Staple Inn Hall, London. Free event for SIAS members, £10 for non-members.