Your Contracting Experience with APR
Access to client projects to suit you
- With clients across the UK Finance and Insurance sector we offer varied roles/projects to suit you
- We will only contact you with roles we believe will match your skills and experience and our understanding of your expectations making you a credible candidate.
- Not only will we share opportunities relevant to your current skills and experience, we will also endeavour to work with you on roles which will provide you with any desired development opportunities or exposure to new environments
- We work exclusively with a range of organisations and can offer consulting opportunities working alongside APR actuarial staff
Giving you a head start
- Specialised support; we can offer the opportunity to discuss potential roles or career opportunities with a member of our actuarial staff
- Effectively marketing you;
- Tailoring your CV and profile to specific roles
- Attention to detail in all areas of CV submission
- Getting you submitted to relevant roles as quickly as possible
A professional relationship with you
- We will never submit you to a role without your permission
- We will update you regularly
- We aim to have the ‘right’ amount of contact with you to keep you up to speed with the market and to keep up with your current situation.
We won’t pressure you regarding rates, we will be honest with you as to current market rates and with our clients with regards to realistic rates.
Making contracting easy for you
- Where travel and accommodation are required, we will try to assist you with arrangements and getting you the best deals
- You will be covered by APR's PI insurance policy (IR35 status dependent)
- Monthly payroll
- Option of contracting PAYE, via Umbrella or PSC (contract and IR35 status dependent)
Expanding your skillset
We will keep you up to date with opportunities to help your continued development within the Actuarial Profession
- Training opportunities
- CPD or PPD opportunities
- Conferences/events etc that may be of interest to you
Perhaps you are looking to expand your development skills, or branch out into another Sector? Our goal is to understand your long-term career goals and work towards achieving these aspirations with you.